COMMUNITY

Finding Peace and Spirituality at Ocean View Terrace

Practicing yoga surrounded by such stunning views of nature all within a cemetery, mirrors our journey of life, with the reminder that life is fleeting and the present moment is something to be savored.

The Particles Within Self

If you currently feel you have no clue who you are, what you are supposed to do with your life or why you are here on this spinning rock called Earth…….you are not alone!

Failing with Social Media? Here is Help

Social media can be confusing (even overwhelming!). These 4 Action Steps will get you moving in the right direction.

Eight Truths Cultivated Through Yoga Teacher Training

I was thrown into a room for 200 hours with a group of 15 people that I had never met, all from diverse backgrounds and with strong differing opinions. I

From Basic to BOSS: How to Get Started in Advertising and Marketing Without Looking Like a Newbie

Getting your message out is your top task as a Conscious Entrepreneur. Doing it RIGHT is critical to your success.

Sharing Nature with Children — Slow Down, Get Dirty and Celebrate!

We all know that children are naturally connected with nature. Think of the way a child intuitively immerses in the sand and water at the beach, or slows down to

The Yoga Digest Top 5 Adventure Yogis

Everyone is a little bit of an adventurer in their own, but some more than others. Take a look at some of our favorite adventure seekers and yogis who are living on the edge and paving the way!

10 Ways to Celebrate National Meditation Month

May is designated National Meditation Month. Here are ten ways to do that and celebrate National Mediation Month.

Wanderlust 108!

There’s something special and unique about the world coming together over mindfulness. It’s like a meeting of the minds for yogis. Come together for a mindful triathlon!

3 Teachings of Hanumanasana for the Year of the Red Fire Monkey

In this year of the Red Fire Monkey, practice hanumasana and invite your inner monkey out to play. Dare to dream of the impossible, face your fears and create from the heart…