COMMUNITY

Wanderlust 108!

There’s something special and unique about the world coming together over mindfulness. It’s like a meeting of the minds for yogis. Come together for a mindful triathlon!

3 Teachings of Hanumanasana for the Year of the Red Fire Monkey

In this year of the Red Fire Monkey, practice hanumasana and invite your inner monkey out to play. Dare to dream of the impossible, face your fears and create from the heart…

Building Heart-Centered Community at the Victoria Yoga Conference

If you’re interested in making a trip to the city of Victoria, here is a guide to choosing classes and workshops at the 2016 Victoria Yoga Conference.

Yoga Digest Gift Guide 2015

Fun yoga lifestyle gifts for the 2015 holiday season!

10 Gifts for Your Favorite Healthy Foodie

It’s that time of year again! If you’re looking for a gift for your favorite foodie, this list will help you get started. 1. Spiralizer– Veggie noodles are all the

5 Easy Ways To Celebrate National Yoga Month

September is National Yoga Month, and a natural time of transition as we’re letting go of summer and welcoming in the fall. At this time of year, it’s normal to

Yoga Gives Back

How many times have you dropped in on a yoga class, spending $20+ dollars to gain an hour of balance and peace of mind? For the most part, having access

Doga – Yoga with your Dog

“Happiness is a warm puppy.” ~Charles M. Schulz Dogs are pack animals and love spending time with their owners. A Doga class is a natural match for both pets and

Quotes by the Dalai Lama To Celebrate his 80th Birthday!

Today is the 80th birthday of the Dalai Lama who was born in a remote Tibetan village on July 06, 1935. Vibrantly optimistic about humanity, the Dali Lama has circled

Yoga Helps Heal Flight Crash Victim

“Hey bro, where you going?” “I’m headed to Bikram yoga,” Mike said. “Hahaha, don’t forget your girlie pills,” I replied. “Just go with me one time, I dare you!” Mike said.