COMMUNITY

Kerri Walsh: One Love Movement Podcast

Kerri Walsh Jennings, the most decorated beach volleyball player in the world with 3 Olympic Gold medals and 1 Bronze, Kerri holds so much promise and inspiration for our country.

Pose for Camera or Pose for Life

Lately, it seems like a moment of life revolves around the photo produced. It’s not a bad thing to want to capture fond memories and look back on them to

5 Ways to Unplug and Recharge

We believe in shopping smart. Check out some great new products you purchase without the guilt!

The Art of Being Present

Nestled in the redwoods near Santa Cruz, California is an innovative modern learning destination.  It is called 1440 Muliversity. But what is it? Did you know you have 1440 minutes

3 Reasons to Go Organic in the Bedroom

I love sleep. Sleep quite possibly might be my life’s work. In fact, my next domain purchase may just be sleepdigest.com.   My greatest accomplishments are not only having children,

Top 5 Reasons to Do a 7 Day Yoga Challenge

Just like we need reminders to drink enough water, get enough sleep and floss, joining a yoga challenge can be the little nudge we need to do something good for

Best Kept Secret Yoga Getaway in the Midwest

Manufacturing, farming, the birthplace of many presidents and entrepreneurs, great lakes and a broad range of American culture come to mind when you picture the Midwest.   When you think

Summer Survival Kit for Yogis

We believe in shopping smart. Check out some great new products you purchase without the guilt!

Yoga for the Visually Impaired

Yoga is for everyone! You’ve heard the saying “Yoga is for everyone “, well it’s TRUE! As I prepare for my 4th annual summer yoga camp for visually impaired underprivileged

3 Steps to Uphold Our Responsibility to Mother Earth

Love is our most unifying and empowering common spiritual denominator. The more we ignore its potential to bring greater balance and deeper meaning to human existence, the more likely we