COMMUNITY

Yoga Gives Back

How many times have you dropped in on a yoga class, spending $20+ dollars to gain an hour of balance and peace of mind? For the most part, having access

Doga – Yoga with your Dog

“Happiness is a warm puppy. ” ~Charles M. Schulz Dogs are pack animals and love spending time with their owners. A Doga class is a natural match for both pets

Quotes by the Dalai Lama To Celebrate his 80th Birthday!

Today is the 80th birthday of the Dalai Lama who was born in a remote Tibetan village on July 06, 1935. Vibrantly optimistic about humanity, the Dali Lama has circled

Yoga Helps Heal Flight Crash Victim

“Hey bro, where you going?” “I’m headed to Bikram yoga,”  Mike said. “Hahaha, don’t forget your girlie pills,” I replied. “Just go with me one time, I dare you!” Mike

11 Mother’s Day Gifts For The Health-Minded Mom

Mother knows best and Chris Freytag is one of the most noted wellness moms out there! Surprise mom this year with one of these unique, health minded mother’s day gifts!

The Power Within Yoga

A Dance Between Body and Soul to Discover the Duality of the Self. I spent my entire life dwelling within my self. The more I tried to be strong, the

WARRIORS FOR HEALING – BHAVA RAM

“We can remake ourselves biologically, emotionally, and physiologically, and in doing so we can achieve a tremendous amount of resiliency, healing and even find a new mission in life.” ~

Yoga Digest Partners With The One Love Movement

Be a part of Something that Matters on August 8th, 2015.   Yoga Digest is thrilled to be sponsoring our first event with the One Love Movement.   We invite

Vermont Passes Law Requiring GMO Labeling

The U.S. is one of the few developed nations that does not mandate gmo labeling despite various studies showing the dangers Genetically Modified Foods…