COMMUNITY

Yoga In The Front Row

…. that moment that I have to face the truth…MY spot on the back row just left of center has been taken! And to make it worse, the only spots still open are in the front row.

The Yoga Digest Extraordinary 2016 Holiday Gift Guide

When ordinary just won’t cut it, try some of these unique and distinguished gift ideas for that someone special this holiday season.

Finding Gratitude Amongst The Chaos

With the holidays just around the corner, we are reminded to count our blessings, to be grateful, and to give to others.

Human Trafficking- An Interview with Operation Underground Railroad

The disgust of human trafficking—running a business selling young girls for sex—is real, not just in countries known for it such as India, Thailand, and Cambodia, but also in the United States. Learn more here.

Freedom Lifestyle. Lifestyle Design. What is this ‘New Paradigm Economy’?

It is our job to re-shape the world we live in. The time has come for you to own your worth and commit completely to your soul work. This is the new paradigm.

Your Vibe Attracts Your Tribe

Remember the lunch room in high school? Remember those kids in baggy clothes and messy hair sitting together? Or the pretty girls and the athletic boys at the “cool ”

Finding Peace and Spirituality at Ocean View Terrace

Practicing yoga surrounded by such stunning views of nature all within a cemetery, mirrors our journey of life, with the reminder that life is fleeting and the present moment is something to be savored.

The Particles Within Self

If you currently feel you have no clue who you are, what you are supposed to do with your life or why you are here on this spinning rock called Earth…….you are not alone!

Failing with Social Media? Here is Help

Social media can be confusing (even overwhelming!). These 4 Action Steps will get you moving in the right direction.

Eight Truths Cultivated Through Yoga Teacher Training

I was thrown into a room for 200 hours with a group of 15 people that I had never met, all from diverse backgrounds and with strong differing opinions. I