COMMUNITY

A Few of our Favorite Things during the Stay Home Movement

We believe in shopping smart. Check out some great new products you purchase without the guilt!

Separated, but not Divided: A Guide to Social Distancing

We all navigate change differently. What may be essential to you, may not be another’s essential. What may be a concern in one home, may not be your concern. Change

Everyday Women’s Wellness Made Simple

We believe in shopping smart. Check out some great new products you purchase without the guilt!

Essentials for a Happy (and Healthy) New Year

Stay Well in Winter Shopping Guide

Top 6 Wellness Destinations

I Broke the Mirror in my Yoga Class and Didn’t Have 7 Years Bad Luck

I have been an athlete my whole life and had been practicing yoga on Long Island for eight years.   I have two children, now 19 and 24, and yoga

Can I Get a Connection?

I was in the ladies room stall, when I overheard someone criticize my work. At the time, I was a marketing consultant for a nutritional company, and I had just

You will Fall for these Latest Wellness Trends!

Change Maker Spotlight: Jordan Ashley

Jordan recently started an On The Ground teacher training program, designed to benefit teen mothers in undeveloped countries. She recently completed her first program in Rwanda in partnership with their