Yoga Digest Now: Jessamyn Stanley
by Jenn Bodnar | April 7, 2017 3:23 am
Jessamyn Stanley is a yoga teacher, body positive advocate, and writer based in Durham, North Carolina. In this episode of the Yoga Digest Now Podcast Jessamyn talks about the role pain plays in our lives, the lessons painful experiences can teach us and how pain can be an opportunity to learn.
Podcast (nowpodcast): Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Android | Email | RSS
- Play in new window: https://media.blubrry.com/yogadigest/p/content.blubrry.com/yogadigest/Yoga_Digest_Jassamyn_MP3.mp3
- Download: https://media.blubrry.com/yogadigest/s/content.blubrry.com/yogadigest/Yoga_Digest_Jassamyn_MP3.mp3
- Android: https://subscribeonandroid.com/yogadigest.com/feed/nowpodcast/
- Email: https://subscribebyemail.com/yogadigest.com/feed/nowpodcast/
- RSS: https://yogadigest.com/feed/nowpodcast/
Source URL: https://yogadigest.com/yoga-digest-now-jessamyn-stanley/
Copyright ©2020 Yoga Digest unless otherwise noted.