Krishna Das: One Love Movement Podcast
by Kim Bauman | May 18, 2019 1:38 am
Krishna Das is known as one of the greatest spiritual leaders of our time. His journey began in the 60’s by studying with world-known spiritual teacher Ram Dass and traveling to India meeting the legendary guru, Maharaji. Inside of his external success of producing 16 albums, being a Grammy nominated artist, and being a part of the surge of spiritual leaders along with Ram Dass to bring these practices to the mainstream here in America, his life has included a path of depression, unbearable darkness, and deep suffering from drug abuse. We hope you will listen to this very inspiring conversation with Krishna Das!
To learn more about Krishna Das and his work, please visit: KrishnaDas.com and KirtanWallahFoundation.org
Podcast (heroespodcast): Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Android | Email | RSS
- KrishnaDas.com: http://krishnadas.com/
- KirtanWallahFoundation.org: http://kirtanwallahfoundation.org/
- Play in new window: https://media.blubrry.com/oneloveheroes/p/media.blubrry.com/yogadigest/p/content.blubrry.com/yogadigest/Krishna_Das_edits_by_Bob.mp3
- Download: https://media.blubrry.com/oneloveheroes/s/media.blubrry.com/yogadigest/s/content.blubrry.com/yogadigest/Krishna_Das_edits_by_Bob.mp3
- Android: https://subscribeonandroid.com/yogadigest.com/feed/heroespodcast/
- Email: https://subscribebyemail.com/yogadigest.com/feed/heroespodcast/
- RSS: https://yogadigest.com/feed/heroespodcast/
Source URL: https://yogadigest.com/krishna-das-one-love-movement-podcast-2/
Copyright ©2020 Yoga Digest unless otherwise noted.