by Linda Baldwin | June 20, 2020 5:21 am
This is a southern summer favorite that is refreshing and hearty. You can add it to burgers, tacos, salads, or eat this colorful dip with your favorite tortilla chips. It’s light yet loaded with healthy fat to keep your hair and skin glowing all summer long.
● 2oz Grape Tomatoes
● 1/4 Cup Red Onion, Diced
● 1 Clove Garlic
● 2 Teaspoon Valentina Hot Sauce (Or another hot sauce or your choice)
● 1/4 Cup Cilantro
● 1/2 Jalapeño Pepper, Raw
● 8 Avocados, Ripe
● 3 Limes
● 2 Teaspoons Kosher Salt
1. By hand, finely chop the tomatoes, jalapeño, cilantro, red onion & garlic.
2. Halve 8 ripe avocados, remove pit use a spoon to remove the fruit from the shell.
3. Add the avocado to your chopped vegetables and using the back of a fork gently mash
the fruit and fold in the vegetables.
4. Add the hot sauce of your choice and sea salt to taste.
Source URL: https://yogadigest.com/guacamole/
Copyright ©2022 Yoga Digest unless otherwise noted.