Crunchy Chocolate Chia Peanut Butter Balls
by Jenn Bodnar | June 11, 2014 12:49 pm
Vegan, Gluten-Free, and Delicious! These chia peanut butter balls are a quick and healthy on-the-go treat your friends will be snagging from you!
- 2 cups Organic, gluten free cereal – I used Nature’s Path Sunrise Crunchy Vanilla
- 1/4 cup Coconut Flour
- 3/4 cup organic creamy or crunchy peanut butter
- 2 Tablespoons Organic Raw Coconut Agave
- 2 Tablespoons Organic Chia Seeds
- 1/4 cup Enjoy Life Dairy free MINI chocolate chips
- In a food processor mix cereal and coconut flour to a medium, workable texture.
- Place cereal mixture in a bowl and add peanut butter and Coconut Agave.
- Stir to blend until mixture becomes moist. Add Chia Seeds and chocolate chips.
- Form into 1-inch balls, refrigerate to set and serve!
Source URL: https://yogadigest.com/crunchy-chocolate-chia-peanut-butter-balls/
Copyright ©2021 Yoga Digest unless otherwise noted.