Be the Change: 5 Reasons to Become a Wellness Blogger Today!
by Jenn Bodnar | May 9, 2018 6:47 pm
Are you passionate about healthy living? Do you wish everyone knew how important it is to be informed? As Mark Twain says, “The two most important days of your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”
5 Reasons to Start Blogging
- You will inspire others! Your message is itching to be heard. As William Shakespeare said, “The meaning of life is to find your gift. The purpose of life is to give it away.” Use your voice and inspire change!
- You will stimulate your brain and learn! Researching new and interesting topics will keep you informed. Blogging encourages you to organize your thoughts and dig deep into world views.
- You will cultivate your brand! With social media taking over the world, everybody is a brand. Your brand is your message. Blogging will give you focus and intention on what your message and contribution is. You will find your tribe!
- You will make money! Like everything, advertisers have had to adapt to the trends. It’s more challenging for brands to reach their target with traditional advertising and they are turning to reputable influencers to share their message.
- You will develop healthier habits. Having purpose and walking the walk is very empowering. You will be devoting time and attention to your work. This type of commitment and discipline can be a huge esteem boost.
If you feel called to share your message and insight with the masses, then becoming a blogger is for you. Not sure where to start? Or how? Here is where we come in! I personally invite you to attend our “Published Blogger in a Day” workshop. We will host both live workshops in select locations and webinars.
In this workshop, you will learn how to brainstorm and research topics, create a professional and published piece, available to share as an example to popular blogs, establish a list of potential blogs, platform your personal brand, learn about creating your own blog and how to monetize your work!
Send your email to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information!
Source URL: https://yogadigest.com/change-5-reasons-become-wellness-blogger-today/
Copyright ©2022 Yoga Digest unless otherwise noted.