Yoga Nidra Podcast
by Jenn Bodnar | March 8, 2017 9:13 pm
Do you find it difficult to sit in silence, in meditation?
Yoga Nidra is a form of guided meditation and is an excellent way to help keep the mind focused on the present moment. You can use the Yoga Nidra techniques on their own, or in addition to the practice of sitting in the quiet of silent meditation. Here is a sneak peek with Julie Murphy of Yogaressa.com. Kick back, relax and rejuvenate in just a few minutes with Yoga Nidra.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Android | Email | RSS
- Yogaressa.com.: http://www.yogaressa.com/
- Play in new window: http://media.blubrry.com/yogadigest/p/content.blubrry.com/yogadigest/Julie_Murphy_on_20170227_at_1213_edited_by_bob.mp3
- Download: http://media.blubrry.com/yogadigest/s/content.blubrry.com/yogadigest/Julie_Murphy_on_20170227_at_1213_edited_by_bob.mp3
- Android: http://subscribeonandroid.com/yogadigest.com/feed/podcast/
- Email: http://subscribebyemail.com/yogadigest.com/feed/podcast/
- RSS: http://yogadigest.com/feed/podcast/
Source URL: http://yogadigest.com/yoga-nidra-podcast/
Copyright ©2018 Yoga Digest unless otherwise noted.