by Yoga Digest | September 24, 2014 12:10 pm
This Vegan Pancake recipe is as quick and easy as traditional pancakes! Just ALOT healthier and tastier!
Yields 4-6 Vegan pancakes
1. Combine all dry ingredients in a mixing bowl.
2. Add the almond milk and vanilla extract and mix thoroughly until a thick batter forms.
3. Add fruit or nuts if you’d like. You can wait until after they were cooked to add.
4. Using ladle or a measuring cup, drop pancake batter onto a skillet at medium-high heat. Grease with a bit of coconut oil. Use about ¼ cup of batter per pancake.
5. Flip pancake when the bottom is golden brown and firm. Cook thoroughly until golden on both sides. Should take about 1-2 minutes per side, but you want to make sure it is thoroughly cooked so it tastes its best.
Source URL: http://yogadigest.com/vegan-pancakes/
Copyright ©2017 Yoga Digest unless otherwise noted.