Raw Red Pepper Dip
by Jenn Bodnar | June 26, 2014 12:42 pm
I made this Raw Red Pepper dip recently for a girls night, not sure how it would go over with the crowd. It literally vanished within moments! This is a sure crowd pleaser for the most mainstream dieters. Plus, it’s part of a completely clean, raw, vegan, detox diet for those less mainstream palettes! Try this tasty alternative for chips and dips at your next gathering!
- 3 fresh organic red bell peppers, quartered and seeded
- 1 cup of raw almonds, soaked in water for 10 minutes
- 1 clove of organic garlic, minced
- Juice of 1/2 organic lemon
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 2 tablespoons nutritional dry yeast
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt, or to taste preference
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne or to taste preference
- Add bell pepper and almonds to food processor to mix then add the remaining ingredients and processed til blended into a smooth mixture.
- Serve with cut veggies, your favorite healthy crackers or chips!
- [Image]: http://yogadigest.testprojectsnow.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/photo-1.jpg
Source URL: http://yogadigest.com/raw-red-pepper-dip/
Copyright ©2017 Yoga Digest unless otherwise noted.