by Tammy Schienke | June 13, 2014 12:46 pm
Brownies are a family favorite! Here is a healthy brownie recipe that is sure to please even the most avid brownie lover!
1) Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees
2) Melt chocolate on stovetop or microwave
3) In a blender or food processor, combine beans and eggs
4) Add sugar, baking powder and chocolate, and process until smooth
5) Pour batter into a greased 9” or 8×8 non-stick pan, bake for 45 minutes
Tammy’s Healthy Side Note:
Your kids will never suspect you are feeding them beans! This is a great way to have a sweet treat, while also getting nutritional benefits. Garbanzo beans, also known as chickpeas, and are high in protein, fiber, iron and potassium.
Source URL: http://yogadigest.com/healthy-brownies/
Copyright ©2018 Yoga Digest unless otherwise noted.