- 1 Cup of Unsweetened Almond Milk
- ¼ Cup of Cacao Powder
- 2 Tbsp of Chia Seeds from Chosen Foods
- 3 Medjool Dates (Pitted)
- ½ Tsp of Himalayan Pink Salt
- ½ of a Frozen Banana
- 2 Medium Fresh Mint Leaves
- 1 Handful of Spinach
- ¼ Tsp of Natural Mint Leaf Extract (Very strong)
- Toppings: 2 Tbsp. of Cacao Nibs + ½ Tbsp. of Chia Seeds (Optional)
- Place all ingredients except additional toppings in high speed blender and blend until smoothie consistency.
- Pour into a cup of your choice.
- Lastly, place toppings on top and enjoy!
Alicia is a plant-based foodie that loves to inspire all to live more naturally and get in touch with whole foods. Her passion is being creative in the kitchen and making healthy food far from boring. She believes each meal is an opportunity to truly show self love. Instagram.com/healthing_you