Vegan, Gluten-Free, and Delicious! These chia peanut butter balls are a quick and healthy on-the-go treat your friends will be snagging from you!
- 2 cups Organic, gluten free cereal – I used Nature’s Path Sunrise Crunchy Vanilla
- 1/4 cup Coconut Flour
- 3/4 cup organic creamy or crunchy peanut butter
- 2 Tablespoons Organic Raw Coconut Agave
- 2 Tablespoons Organic Chia Seeds
- 1/4 cup Enjoy Life Dairy free MINI chocolate chips
- In a food processor mix cereal and coconut flour to a medium, workable texture.
- Place cereal mixture in a bowl and add peanut butter and Coconut Agave.
- Stir to blend until mixture becomes moist. Add Chia Seeds and chocolate chips.
- Form into 1-inch balls, refrigerate to set and serve!
Jenn Bodnar is co-founder of Yoga Digest Magazine and has a genuine belief that yoga can benefit everyone. She is 200ERYT having attended multiple teacher trainings, facilitating yoga teacher trainings and studying and practicing yoga since 1999. Jenn is an avid fitness professional, who has taught and managed group fitness for many years. As a former competitive triathlete, gymnast and dancer Jenn loves the balance of strength, flexibility, perseverance and freedom that a yoga practice provides. She loves being active and outdoors with her family and friends. Jenn is a self proclaimed health food chef who hopes to leave a positive footprint by inspiring others to always choose happiness. “Watching people grow through yoga is one of the most amazing miracles to witness.”