COMMUNITY

How Heartache Leads to Purpose

As a society, we are conditioned to celebrate and acknowledge only that which makes our life appear blissful and perfect. Our ego is fearful that if we dared shine light

Spring Into Wellness

We believe in shopping smart. Check out some great new products you purchase without the guilt!

The Joule Hotel: A Real Dallas Gem

When you think of Dallas, a few things may come to mind. Barbecue, boots and them Cowboys.   While Dallas is rich in carnivores, western stores, and football fans, there

#Me Too, Your Soul, and an Avocado Seed

The national sexual harassment reckoning, your soul, and an avocado seed have more in common than you’d suspect. Have you ever been fascinated by watching an avocado seed grow? Before

Encouraging an End To Violence through Yoga & Meditation

As a new mother, I am concerned for the future of my child. Not a day goes by that we don’t turn on the news and hear another story of

Chinese New Year is one of the biggest traditional Chinese holidays

It is an opportunity to honor family and friends and enjoy some culinary traditions. Check out these traditional Chinese dishes and why they should not be overlooked this New Year.

5 Ways To Celebrate Love This Valentine’s Day

“Love creates a communion with life. Love expands us, connects us, sweetens us, ennobles us. Love springs up in tender concern, it blossoms into caring action. It makes beauty out

This Valentine’s Just Stay In – Gift Guide

We believe in shopping smart. Check out some great new products you purchase without the guilt!

Keep Your 2018 Resolutions with These 8 Things

Natalie Jill: One Love Movement Podcast

Natalie Jill @nataliejillfit specializes in healthy lifestyles that extend beyond your physical weight loss but also focusing and caring for your state of mind & being. She uses her story